Experience Downtown Pembroke Today!
It has been said that the City of Pembroke is the heart of the Ottawa Valley. If that’s the case, then Downtown Pembroke is the heart of the City!
Here are 6 things happening in the Downtown:
- April 18 – April 22: This Easter Weekend enjoy FREE 2 hr parking at all downtown metered parking spots.
- March 15 – May 3: Registration Now open for the Downtown Connect Trade show, happening May 10 & 11. Check out all the vendor info DC 2019 vendor package, register to be a part of Downtown Connect today online.
- April 8 – April 23: Celebrate Easter with Downtown Pembroke during Easter Basket Fun! Crack an egg with each purchase or appointment at participating businesses and win a prize! Prizes include everything from draws to coupons to free gifts! There is also a chance to win $500 Downtown Dollars, which can be spent at ANY downtown business.
There are more than 1,000 prizes to be won!
- April 25: NetworkIN Young Professionals Night – Apps + Chats 5:30 – 8:00 P.M. at Janna & Kerry’s Over Easy Bar & Grill. Say hello to our spring #NetworkIN Young Professionals night! This series provides a casual platform for young professionals to mingle, network, and ultimately meet others within our community. Tickets are only $10 click here to reserve your spot today.
- April 27: The French Connection, 7:30 – 9 P.M. Pembroke Symphony Orchestra Season Finale features Saint-Saens’ “Carnival of the Animals”. We have two local pianists performing with us: Ivan Barney & Elena Semenets. Narrated by Doug Hempstead of the CBC. Tickets $25/$15/ FREE for kids 12 and under avalible at Festival Hall.
- May 10 & 11: Downtown Connect your Community Expo! This trade show features businesses and organizations from around the area, allowing you to have great one-on-one conversations with them. Admission is FREE!
Friday times: 4-8 p.m.
Saturday times: 10 a.m.-3 p.m.
What Our Merchants Offer
Downtown is the destination for breakfast, lunch and dinner with more than 20 eateries to choose from. Downtown offers Thai, German, Chinese, Canadian, Japanese, Lebanese, Indian, British and French choices in a casual or fine dining atmosphere. We are also your easiest way to connect with professional services including realtors, bankers, financial planners, accountants, lawyers, insurance brokers and more. Our professional service merchants handle the majority of business in the area.
Many Downtowns are known for their shopping and retail services and Pembroke also has much to offer. Footwear, apparel (for men, women and children), gift ideas, furniture and more await our fabulous shops. Watch for our “Shop Hops” throughout the year as well where businesses are open late and offering great incentives.
Finally, the Downtown core is proud of our charitable and non-profit partners. We host the regional Chamber of Commerce along with social services organizations that care for our local residents and churches. We have always been a community that cares for each other, and we’re so proud to continue in that tradition.
Join Us For A Festival!
There is so much going on in the Downtown that our events page is always being updated! Whether you want to take in the tunes of our awesome local musicians, catch an outdoor movie, launch your boat or take in a comedy show at our performing arts centre, you literally can do it all in Downtown Pembroke. You can have an experience in Downtown Pembroke every single day!